Types of Commercial Roofing for Dallas, Fort Worth and Oklahoma City Properties
For a durable commercial roofing system that effectively protects your property, you need the right type of materials and professional installation. A retail store needs a different type of roof than a church, and a bank needs a different type of roof than an elementary school. At Orlando Group we specialize in both low and steep slope roofing, utilizing a wide range of materials to design and install long lasting commercial roofing in Oklahoma City, Dallas and Fort Worth.
We are able to install such a wide variety of roofing systems because we partner with the industry’s top producers of quality roofing materials. GAF and Firestone provide us with the materials and installation techniques, so that Orlando Group’s expert roofers provide our customers with the roof that best fits their commercial property.
Orlando Group installs and maintains the following types of commercial roofing in Forth Worth, Dallas and Oklahoma City:
- Built-Up Roofs
- Modified Bitumen
- Single-Ply TPO “Cool Roofs”
- Single-Ply EPDM
- PVC Roofing
- Asphalt Shingle
- Metal Roofing Systems
- Tile Roofs
- Slate Roofs
We install roofing systems from the country’s leading manufacturers, including:
- Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made GAF’s Advanced Protection™ shingles the #1 brand in North America!
- Inventors of the Timberline® Advanced Protection™ shingle — the #1-selling shingle in – North America
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders (2009 Hanley-Wood study)
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles by home builders (Home Improvement Executive study, October 2009)
Firestone UltraPly™ TPO:
- Suitable for a variety of low-slope commercial roofing applications, Firestone UltraPly™ TPO roofing membrane is a sustainable roofing solution for a wide range of building types
- UltraPly TPO membrane also offers design options with panels available in reflective white, tan or gray, which can help reduce a building’s cooling requirements
- Firestone Building Products Company is a leading manufacturer of single-ply EPDM and thermoplastic roofing systems, asphalt-based roofing systems and polyiso insulation for the commercial and flat roof residential roofing industry
Give us a call today to find out which type of roofing is best for your commercial property!
Get a FREE Estimate on Commercial Roofing in Dallas, Fort Worth, & OKC
Do you own a commercial property? Do you need roof maintenance, new roofing, or effective roof repair in Dallas or the surrounding areas? Commercial roofing is a highly specialized area, and no roofing company has more knowledge and expertise in commercial roofing than Orlando Group. Give us a call today at 855-469-4600 to schedule your FREE estimate on your Dallas area commercial roofing project.